Twitter is one of the coolest tools to follow the news in the crypto world. Authoritative personalities, top coins and exchanges – everyone has twitter. We have compiled a selection of 35 accounts that you should subscribe to stay informed.
Authoritative personalities in the world of cryptocurrencies are those who can move the market up or down in one tweet. Most often these are coin makers, investors and blockchain experts.
Here are 25 personal accounts:
1. Vitalik Buterin @VitalikButerin Head of Ethereum, genius and unconditional authority. He writes interesting posts, often with a claim to scandalousness.
2. Roger Ver @rogerkver Creator of Bitcoin Cash, the fourth most popular cryptocurrency.
3. Ƀrock Pierce @brockpierce A bitcoin evangelist who has long been in the crypto and has earned a lot of money from this. He travels the world and promotes bitcoin.
4. Charlie Lee @SatoshiLite Head of Litecoin, the sixth coin by capitalization. He writes tough posts, but he can also praise.
5. John McAfee @officialmcafee Investor, known for scandalous tweets.
6. Jihan Wu @JihanWu Co-founder of Bitmain, one of the largest mining companies.
7. Ari Paul @AriDavidPaul An expert who is very well versed in the blockchain. Writes about problems, market, regulation.
8. Tuur Demeester @TuurDemeester Expert, scientist, investor. Reposts key media statements about cryptocurrencies, refers to statistics and reads Varlam Shalamov.
9. Jimmy Song @jimmysong Bitcoin Evangelist. Writes motivating posts – in case you suddenly doubted the prospects of decentralization.
10. Miko Matsumura @mikojava Silicon Valley investor. He worked for Pantera Capital, a large investment fund, investing in ICO projects. A cool Japanese who tells everyone that bitcoin is cool.
11. Pavel Durov @durov Founder of the Telegram messenger and the most long-awaited ICO in history, which you definitely need to follow. In addition, Durov rarely writes on the case.
12. Andreas M. Antonopoulos @aantonop Bitcoin Evangelist and grandfather of the blockchain. He came to the crypt one of the first, wrote the book Mastering Bitcoin – a guide to the work of bitcoin for developers. Once he lost all the money invested, and the crypto community raised several million dollars for him – in gratitude for the fact that he brought them to the crypto world on time.
13. Peter Todd @peterktodd A cryptographer scientist. He writes funny posts, investigates and digs to the truth.
14. Adam Back @adam3us Cryptogroaf and cipher bank. Interestingly writes and reposts important.
15. Eric Meltzer @wheatpond A large fund partner and an active twitter blogger. Invests in ICO projects, writes about regulatory issues, legal aspects, prospects.
16. Vinny Lingham @VinnyLingham An early crypto activist, an adviser to many ICOs and the head of Civic, an ICO project that developed an identification system on the blockchain.
19. Barry Silbert @barrysilbert Investor.
20. Tim Draper @TimDraper Activist and investor.
21. Brian Armstrong @brian_armstrong Co-founder of the large American exchange Coinbase.
22. Jake Jew Trading @koreanjewcrypto Korean trader and investor.
23. Suppoman @MichaelSuppo Investor, Twitter and YouTube blogger. PR ICO projects.
24. Ian Balina @DiaryofaMadeMan Investor, blogger. PR ICO.
25. Anatoly Radchenko @aradchenko1 Trader and co-founder of United Traders. Repost the most important of the previous list. He writes his expert comments. Start updating your subscriptions with @ aradchenko1
The tweets of major exchanges are news, updates, regulatory issues and new coins. It is especially useful to monitor exchanges to know which new coins to buy.
Here are the top 10 exchanges to watch out for:
26. Coinbase @coinbase – American Exchange,
27. Bitfinex @bitfinex – Hong Kong Exchange,
28. Kraken @krakenfx – American Exchange,
29. Bittrex @BittrexExchange – American Exchange,
30. Bithumb @BithumbOfficial – Korean Exchange,
31. Idex @Aurora_dao – a decentralized exchange,
32. Binance @binance,
33. Bitmex @BitMEXdotcom,
34. Okex @OKEx_,
35. Bitstamp @Bitstamp.